Política de Privacidade
The privacy of visitors to our website is very important to us and we are committed to safeguarding it. This policy explains what we will do with your personal information.
Collection of personal information
We receive, collect and store the information that you add to our website or otherwise provide to us. In addition, we collect the IP address used to connect your computer to the Internet; login data; email address; password; computer and internet information and purchase history. We may use tools to measure and collect browsing information, including page response times, total visit times on certain pages, page interaction information and the methods used to leave the page. We also collect personally identifiable information (including name, email, password, media); payment details (including credit card information), comments, feedback, recommendations and personal profile.
Use and purpose of personal data collected
Personal information sent to us through our website will be used for the purposes specified in this policy or on the relevant pages of the website. We may use your personal information for the following:
- manage our website and business;
- customize our website for you;
- allow the use of the services available on our website;
- send you products and services purchased through our website;
- send you invoices and payment reminders, and receive payments;
- send you commercial communications without marketing;
- send email notifications that you specifically requested;
- send you our newsletter by email, if you have requested (you can inform us at any time if you no longer wish to receive the newsletter);
- send you marketing communications related to our business or to carefully selected third party companies that we believe will be of interest to you, by mail or, where you specifically agreed to do so, by email or similar technology (you can inform us at any time, if you no longer need marketing communications);
- provide third parties with statistical information about our users (but those third parties will not be able to identify any individual user from that information);
- deal with queries and complaints made by or about you related to our website;
keep our website safe and prevent fraud;
- verify compliance with the terms and conditions governing the use of our website (including monitoring private messages sent through our private messaging service website); and
If you submit personal information for publication on our website, we will publish and use that information in accordance with the license granted to us.
Your privacy settings can be used to limit the publication of your information on our website and can be adjusted using privacy controls on the website.
We will not, without your express consent, provide your personal information to third parties
Storage of personal data collected
Our website is hosted on the Wix.com platform. Wix.com provides us with an online platform that allows us to sell products and services to our customers. Your information can be stored in the Wix.com database. Wix.com stores your information on secure firewall servers.
Wix.com complies with the PCI DSS (Payment Card Industry Data Security Standards (PCI DSS) rules and is recognized as a tier 1 vendor.
PCI DSS is an information security standard for organizations or companies that accept credit card payments. This standard helps to create a secure environment, improving the quality of cardholder data and reducing credit card fraud.
If you do not want us to continue collecting and storing your personal information, please send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org
We may contact you to notify you about your account, to help you resolve any issues related to your account, to resolve a payment dispute, to collect fees or debts, for surveys or questionnaires, for news about our activity or for any other reason that it is necessary to revise our contract, in accordance with local laws. For this, we can contact you via email, phone, text messages and mail.
A cookie is a small information file that is installed in the reader's browser and stored on the respective computer when visiting a website. As a rule, cookies are used to improve the user experience of the website and the performance of the website.
The user of this website will be able to manage his cookies in the terms described below, however, some or all of the functionalities of the website may not work correctly if it does not allow a certain minimum level of cookies, affecting the navigation of the website and, eventually, the level of quality of services provided.
The different browsers (browsers) allow you to view the cookies that exist on your equipment and to inhibit or delete, individually or totally, the cookies.
To obtain and consult more information about cookies, their use and how to manage your cookie preferences, you can consult the specific help pages of different browsers or generic pages on this topic, for example:
Questions and contact information